2009 Yamaha XVZ13CTSY
Call for Price
The best of two worlds: Stripped-down street cruisability and plush long-distance touring capability in one motorcycle. Its big windscreen and backrest come off in less than a minute for cruising around town, no tools required. And when it's time to travel, a pair of locking color-matched sidebags carry plenty of gear.
- The best of two worlds: Stripped-down street cruisability and plush long-distance touring capability in one motorcycle.
- Quick-detachable windshield and backrest let the rider optimize the bike for cross-town cruising cool or cross-country touring comfort quickly without tools.
- Electronic cruise control with right handlebar controls for ease of use.
- Color-matched locking hard-shell sidebags with handy, one-touch openers and spacious 9.3-gallon storage with interior storage pouch.
- 67.5-inch wheelbase provides a smooth highway ride and plenty of room for rider and passenger.
- The Royal Star Tour Deluxe S gets chrome accents to the front end.
- The Royal Star Tour Deluxe achieves fuel economy up to an estimated 42 mpg** with a fuel tank that holds 5.3 gallons of gas.
- 79-cubic-inch (1294cc) liquid-cooled, DOHC 70-degree V-four tuned to put out class-leading power—97hp @ 6000 rpm and maximum torque at 89 ft.-lb. @ 4750 rpm—for incomparable cruising performance.
- Four heated Mikuni 32mm carburetors with TPS deliver seamless throttle response and greater power across the entire rev range in nearly any climate.
- Compact-design dual intake system enhances performance without sacrificing fuel tank capacity.
- Large-capacity radiator ensures superior engine cooling for maximum efficiency.
- Single-axis internal counterbalancer reduces engine vibration for super-smooth running.
- Wide-ratio five-speed transmission with 4th and 5th gear overdrive provides plenty of highway passing power as well as low-rpm, fuel-efficient cruising.
- Low-maintenance hydraulic clutch actuation and strong, low-maintenance shaft drive for touring convenience.
- High-integrity, single-backbone frame with solid engine mounting and 29-degree caster angle delivers responsive steering and excellent handling.
- Air-adjustable telescopic front fork with 5.5 inches of travel smoothes out the bumps and adapts to varying load capacities.
- Air-adjustable link-type rear suspension features a vertically mounted single shock with revised damping for a classic hardtail look and outstanding long-distance ride quality.
- Large-diameter front and rear disc brakes with sintered pads provide strong, linear stopping power.
- Rider and passenger seats provide room and comfort along with a low seat height - 29.1 inches.
- Full-sized, floating-type rider and passenger floorboards reduce vibration and are positioned for optimal long-distance comfort.
- Quick-detachable windshield and backrest are standard equipment on the Tour Deluxe, letting the rider optimize the bike for cross-town cruising or cross-country touring - without tools.
- Cool retro “dash” combines classic looks with new-age function, including: digital speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeters, fuel tripmeter, clock, fuel gauge and indicator lights for cruise control, overdrive, neutral, high beam, turn signals, water temperature and low oil-level.
- Wide hand control levers offer great feel and look cool too.
- 5.3-gallon fuel tank provides outstanding touring range along with classic lines.
- Incomparable fit and finish includes flawless paint with extensive chrome and brushed stainless steel accents as well as deep, valanced steel fenders.
- Large, powerful 12V 60/55-watt halogen headlight in stylish chrome shell with custom bezel maximizes nighttime visibility while cutting a stylish profile.
- Ignition switch with integrated steering lock mounted near the front of the fuel tank for extra convenience.
- 12V 18AH maintenance-free battery for reliable starting even in cold weather.
- Engine Type: 79-cubic-inch (1294cc) liquid-cooled 70° V-four; DOHC, 4 valves/cylinder
- Bore x Stroke: 79 x 66mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Carburetion: (4) 32mm Mikuni CV
- Ignition: TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Transmission: 5-speed, wide-ratio w/5th-gear overdrive; hydraulic clutch
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Suspension/Front: Telescopic fork; air-assist, 5.5-in travel
- Suspension/Rear: Single shock; air-assist, 4.1-in travel
- Brakes/Front: Dual hydraulic disc, 298mm
- Brakes/Rear: Hydraulic disc, 320mm
- Tires/Front: 150/80-16
- Tires/Rear: 150/90-15
- Wheels: 7-spoke cast
- Length: 98.6 in
- Width: 39.8 in
- Height: 60.0 in
- Seat Height: 29.1 in
- Wheelbase: 67.5 in
- Ground Clearance: 5.9 in
- Fuel Capacity: 5.3 gal
- Fuel Economy: 42 mpg
- Wet Weight: 844 lb
- Warranty: 5 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Color: Venture S: Charcoal Silver/Raven, Candy Red
- Engine Type
- 70° V-four; DOHC, 4 valves/cylinder
- 79 cu. in. (1294 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 79 x 66 mm
- Liquid Cooled
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- (4) 32 mm Mikuni CV
- TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic fork; air-assist, 5.5-in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; air-assist, 4.1-in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual hydraulic disc, 298 mm
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic disc, 320 mm
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 67.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 29.1 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.3 gal.
- 42 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Wet Weight: 844 lbs.
- 5-speed, wide-ratio w/5th-gear overdrive; hydraulic clutch
- Final Drive
- Ventrue S: Charcoal Silver/Raven, Candy Red
- 5 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)