No reasonable offer refused!
2010 Kawasaki KRF750NAF
SMITH'S SPORT CYCLE INC.
*PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE DOC AND TAXES
- Engine: Liquid-cooled, 90-degree, four-stroke V-twin
- Valve System: SOHC, four valves per cylinder
- Displacement: 749cc
- Starting System: Electric
- Bore x stroke: 85 x 66mm
- Compression Ratio: 8.8:1
- Fuel System: 2 x Mikuni 34 mm throttle bodies
- Ignition: Digital DC-CDI
- Transmission: Continuously variable belt-drive transmission with high and low range, plus reverse, and Kawasaki Engine Brake Control
- Final drive: Selectable four-wheel drive with Variable Front Differential Control, shaft
- Frame type: Large diameter, thin-walled, high-tensile tubular steel
- Front suspension / wheel travel: Adjustable dual A-arm with gas charged shocks / 7.5 in.
- Rear suspension / wheel travel: Adjustable Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with gas charged, reservoir shocks / 7.5 in.
- Front tires: Maxxis 26x8-12
- Rear tires: Maxxis 26x10-12
- Front brakes: Dual hydraulic discs with 2-piston calipers
- Rear brake: Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Overall length: 116.4 in.
- Overall width: 58.5 in.
- Overall height: 75.8 in.
- Wheelbase: 76.0 in.
- Ground clearance: 11.6 in.
- Lighting: (2) 40W headlights, (2) 8W taillight, 27W stoplight
- Cargo Bed Capacity: 500 lbs, 44.2 W x 32.7 L x 11.1 in. H
- Towing Capacity: 1300 lbs.
- Curb weight: 1395 lbs.
- Fuel capacity: 7.4 gal.
- Instruments: Multi-Function Digital Meter with speedometer (mph or kph), fuel gauge, clock hour meter, odometer, dual trip meter and parking brake, R/N/P/4WD, water temp and oil pressure indicators
- Color: Sunbeam Red, Super Black
- Warranty: 6 months
New for 2010
- A new hinged, forward-tilting front hood enforces aggressive new styling, and allows quick access to the radiator and front suspension components, for easier maintenance and suspension tuning.
- New, inset headlights complement the aggressive new styling.
- A larger radiator fan helps keep engine temps under control in slow going, and a larger-diameter hose increases coolant flow and overall capacity. The coolant reserve tank was moved under the front cover for easier maintenance.
- A new ignition cut-out feature protects the brake system by preventing riding with the parking brake on.
- The tilt bed's frame is engineered with increased rigidity for even greater durability.
- Other minor modifications aimed at more efficient production and durability keep the Teryx at the front of the RUV pack.
- Teryx's liquid-cooled, 749cc SOHC, 4-valve-per-cylinder fuel-injected, 90-degree V-twin engine cranks out class-leading power.
- Ample torque output from the oversquare, 85 x 66mm engine with 4-valve heads contributes to the Teryx's superb acceleration.
- The 90° V-Twin configuration offers perfect primary balance, resulting in low engine vibration.
- Aluminum cylinders are Electrofusion-plated for light weight, long wear and excellent heat dispersion.
- Engine can be started in any gear.
- Electronically controlled Kawasaki Engine Brake Control helps to slow the RUV when traversing steep down hills.
- The engine is positioned mid-ship, providing optimum front/rear balance.
- Ducts located by the cargo bed direct cooling air to the engine, while a heavy-duty liquid-cooling system keeps temperatures under control in the harshest conditions.
- Large-capacity radiator is compact and placed high in the chassis for protection against mud and debris; a larger cooling fan increases cooling capacity in slow going.
- Engine weight is kept down using many advanced techniques, including carving lightening webs into the crank webs, using rare earth magnets, a small generator and paring excess material wherever possible.
Digital Fuel Injection System
- Digital fuel injection enhances throttle response and automatically adjusts for changes in temperature and elevation, for optimum performance in a wide range of environments.
- The fuel injection system (controlled by a 32-bit CPU) continually monitors coolant temperature, air intake temperature, throttle position, air intake pressure, vehicle speed and crankshaft angle to automatically meter out the ideal amount of fuel via two 34mm throttle bodies for extremely stable power delivery – regardless of the conditions.
- FI systems permits easy engine starting at low temperature and utilizes an Automatic Idle Speed Control and Automatic Fast Idle function to ensure smooth engine warm up.
- The high-pressure fuel pump located inside the tank features a unique reservoir chamber at the bottom of the fuel pump to ensure air does not get into the fuel system.
- Specific Teryx-sized throttle bodies and revised ignition timing have increased low and mid-range torque as well as improved response at higher rpm.
- Ignition mapping when in reverse, combined with low-speed operation and deceleration FI settings, enable the engine to deal with increased moisture when driving in shallow water.
Kawasaki Automatic Power-Drive System CVT
- Featuring high and low ranges, plus reverse, this advanced continuously variable transmission provides a very direct feel from the engine and instantaneous acceleration – ideal characteristics for sport riding.
- Transmission utilizes a high-grade, super-durable Kevlar-impregnated belt that's designed to handle the high output of the engine. The drive converter shaft is hard-chrome finished for durability.
- The CVT Belt Protection System prevents tire freewheel, improves rock section performance and reduces belt overloading by adding Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) data into the system.
- Unnecessary belt wear is minimized with a system that reduces engine speed if the engine operates at high rpm for more than two seconds while the rear wheels are motionless.
- A big CVT intake duct, located to keep water and debris out, provides plenty of cooling air to the CVT.
- Heat shielding on the exhaust pipe below the intake duct keeps intake temperature down.
Snorkel Air Intake
- Voluminous air cleaner box containing an oval filter with lots of surface area feeds the engine plenty of clean air, while keeping intake noise down. Easy maintenance design promotes long engine life.
Selectable Four-Wheel-Drive/Variable Front Differential Control
- Selecting two or four-wheel-drive is as easy as pressing a switch located on the dash; electrically “selectable” 2WD/4WD system engages instantly.
- Limited-slip front differential reduces steering effort under normal four-wheel drive operation, while Variable Front Differential Control permits the driver to distribute torque equally to left and right front wheels for maximum traction via a hand lever located between the seats.
- Rear gear case keeps wheels locked and turning together for maximum forward-thrust.
- Large-diameter thin-walled tubular steel frame combines high rigidity, light weight and mid-engine placement – a perfect combination for performance riding.
- Tubular cab frame meets SAE J1194, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.4, and 7.5, requirements as a roll-over protective structure. (ROPS)
- Sport performance-focused suspension is designed with high-performance driving as its number-one priority.
- Wide track helps provide a great ride, but not too wide to fit in a standard pickup truck bed.
- Chassis has 11.6 inches of ground clearance strikes a perfect compromise between great, low-CG handling and being able to clear tough off-road obstacles.
- Narrow frame concept maximizes the length of the front and rear suspension's lower A-arms, for excellent road-handling performance and minimal geometry changes throughout the suspension's travel.
- Chassis serves up a near-perfect balance of bump absorption and taut steering.
- Able to haul 500 pounds in the bed and tow trailers weighing up to 1300 pounds, the Teryx is capable of handling just about any load.
- High-performance, single-chamber, preload-adjustable gas-charged Kayaba shocks provide excellent fade-resistant damping performance in the toughest conditions, while providing 7.5 inches of plush, controlled wheel travel.
- Independent rear suspension provides the best balance of driver comfort and handling at high speeds, along with 7.5 inches of sport-tuned wheel travel.
- The preload-adjustable gas-charged Kayaba rear shocks feature piggy-back reservoirs, further reducing the tendency of oil to froth under hard conditions, and a torsion bar out back helps keep body roll to a minimum.
- Dual front 200mm disc brakes gripped by rigid-mounted 27mm twin-piston calipers provide powerful, fade-free braking and solid feel. The discs are tucked inside the wheels, where they're protected from debris.
- Kawasaki's sealed, oil-bathed multi-disc rear brake system provides maximum stopping power in almost any conditions along with reduced maintenance, thanks to its being completely sealed from outside contaminants.
- The sealed rear brake's compact design contributes to excellent ground clearance.
Large 26-Inch Tires
- Custom 26-inch MAXXIS tires specially developed for the Teryx™ RUV maximize performance.
- Mounted on 12-inch rims, the largest tires available in the RUV category provide outstanding rough terrain performance and obstacle clearance.
Tilting Cargo Bed
- With 500-pound capacity, tie-down hooks in all four corners, a standard cargo net and generous dimensions, the Teryx and its tilting cargo bed is as functional as it is fun to ride.
- Gas-assist struts keep the bed up for maintenance.
- Reinforced bed frame offers increased rigidity for even greater durability.
- Making maximum use of its cockpit space, the Teryx provides plenty of shoulder and legroom to comfortably accommodate two adults.
- Form-fitting bucket seats and retractable three-point seatbelts serve up a comfortable ride.
- The padded steering wheel is positioned low for optimum control when sport riding, and provides additional driver protection.
Multi-Functional Digital Display
- Standard on all models, the Multi-Function Display includes a digital speedometer (mph or kph), clock, dual trip meters plus 2WD/4WD indicator, water temperature and fuel-injection warning indicators; digital fuel gauge, hour meter, parking brake indicator, CVT belt temperature warning, neutral, reverse and low oil pressure warning lights.
- Thermo-Plastic Olefin bodywork has a great-looking high-gloss finish that's more scratch-resistant than polyethylene—so it stays great-looking longer.
- Engine and undercarriage guards provide maximum protection from rocks and debris.
- Teryx's battery and electric parts are located higher and further away from water and harm's way.
- Dual 40W headlights and 8/27W dual taillights mean you'll see and be seen.
- Large, 7.4 gal. (28L) fuel tank and excellent fuel efficiency provides the range that lets campers and hunters get deep into the bush and back again.
- Even with its wide-track and big tires, the Teryx is compact enough to fit in the bed of most full-size pickup trucks.
- Engine Type
- Liquid-cooled, 90-degree, four-stroke V-twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 85 x 66mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- 2 x Mikuni 34 mm throttle bodies
- Digital DC-CDI
- Front Suspension
- Adjustable dual A-arm with gas charged shocks / 7.5 in.
- Front Brakes
- Dual hydraulic discs with 2-piston calipers
- Front Tire
- Maxxis 26x8-12
- Rear Suspension
- Adjustable Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with gas charged, reservoir shocks / 7.5 in.
- Rear Brakes
- Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Rear Tire
- Maxxis 26x10-12
- 76.0 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 11.6 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.4 gal.
- Box Capacity
- 500 lbs, 44.2 W x 32.7 L x 11.1 in. H
- Towing Capacity
- 1300 lbs.
- Continuously variable belt-drive transmission with high and low range, plus reverse, and Kawasaki Engine Brake Control
- Drive System
- Selectable four-wheel drive with Variable Front Differential Control, shaft
- Sunbeam Red, Super Black
- 6 months