No reasonable offer refused!
2011 Kawasaki VN900D
SMITH'S SPORT CYCLE INC.
BLACK AND BEIGE
unit is on consignment
- Engine: 4-Stroke, Liquid-Cooled, SOHC, 4-Valve Cylinder Head, V-Twin
- Displacement: 903cc / 55.1 cu. in.
- Bore x Stroke: 88 x 74.2 mm
- Maximum Torque: 58.2 lb.-ft. @ 3,500 rpm
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Cooling System: Liquid
- Fuel System: DFI with dual 34mm Keihin throttle bodies (2)
- Ignition: TCBI with Electronic Advance
- Transmission: 5-Speed
- Final Drive: Belt
- Frame: Double cradle, high-tensile steel
- Rake/Trail: 33°/7.2 in.
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork / 5.9 in.
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Uni-Trak® swingarm, 7-way adjustable spring preload / 4.1 in.
- Front Tire Size: 80/90x21
- Rear Tire Size: 180/70x15
- Wheelbase: 64.8 in.
- Front Brakes / Rear Brakes: 300mm hydraulic disc / 270mm hydraulic disc
- Fuel Capacity: 5.3 gal.
- Seat Height: 27.0 in.
- Overall Length: 94.7 in.
- Overall Width: 35.2 in.
- Overall Height: 44.1 in.
- Curb Weight: 610.8 lbs.
- Color Choices: Metallic Dark Red
- Good Times™ Protection Plan: 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Warranty: 12 Months
- 903cc liquid-cooled V-twin offers the optimal balance of performance and maneuverability
- Stylish cast wheels – solid-look rear and “twin-spoke” front
- Forward-mounted foot controls for laid-back riding position
- Fat 180-series rear tire is largest in class
- Stylish instrumentation includes convenient fuel gauge
- 5.3-gallon fuel tank is largest in class
- Efficient and stylish belt drive for long life
- Digital fuel injection for precise throttle response and improved fuel economy
903cc V-twin SOHC Engine
- Smooth and reliable engine tuned to deliver a healthy dose of torque at low rpm
- Gear-driven balancer allows the use of a single-pin crankshaft without excessive vibration
- Rubber mounted to reduce engine vibration at all speeds
Four-valve Cylinder Head
- Provides maximum valve area for optimum flow, creating more power and low-end torque
- Single overhead cam design is simple, lightweight and practical
- Long intake tracts narrow near the combustion chamber to increase intake flow speed for more efficient filling, increased torque and better low-end response
Liquid and Air Cooling
- Finned cylinders and heads combine with liquid cooling for exceptional thermal control
- Maintains consistent engine temperatures for long engine life and sustained power
- Automatic fan helps keep things cool
Dual Slash-cut Mufflers
- Big slash-cut mufflers look great and contain emission reducing honeycomb catalyzers
Positive Neutral Finder
- Just lift the shift pedal from first gear at a stop to easily find neutral, every time
Electronic Fuel Injection
- Superb performance and rideability thanks to dual throttle bodies with sub-throttles
- The ECU-controlled sub-throttles are located behind the main throttle valve, allowing the DFI® system to provide more precise throttle response, similar to a constant velocity carburetor
- Fine-atomizing fuel injectors produce a fine fuel mist for optimal acceleration, combustion and fuel consumption
Double Cradle Frame
- Very rigid, large-diameter box section backbone allows space for a larger fuel tank, and offers high stability and lightweight handling at low speeds
- Fork offset and frame geometry combine for light, low-effort handling at ultra-low speeds
- Long wheelbase contributes to highway stability
- Triangular swingarm has a hardtail appearance, but utilizes a single shock hidden beneath the seat
- Long and low chassis for minimal seat height, maximum visual impact
- Lower unsprung weight than shaft drive to improve ride quality and suspension action
- Low maintenance and low noise
41mm Front Fork
- Offers excellent rigidity and 5.9-inches of travel
- 33 degrees of rake and 7.2-inches of trail for excellent straight line stability
Front and Rear Disc Brakes
- A 300mm front and 270mm rear disc are both gripped by twin-piston calipers for some of the best stopping power in the class
Custom Cast 21-inch Front Wheel
- The wheel's 18 “spokes” are arranged in pairs
- Tapered and flanged in two directions, every line and surface of each 3D spoke is exquisitely curved
Wide Rear Tire
- 180mm rear tire provides added stability while projecting a powerful image
- Wider tire than that found on most large-displacement cruisers
- Custom cast 15-inch rear wheel contrasts the “light,” tall front wheel
Tank-mounted Speedometer with Turn Signal Indicators and Caution Lamps
- Provides riders crucial information at a glance
- Compact design matches the bike's clean look
- Fuel tank features a twin valley design, with a dynamic tension and presence all its own
- Designed to be pleasing to both the eye and to the touch, the tank is composed exclusively of curves with constantly varying radii; the twin valley design theme continues to the rear fender and its hand-sculpted contours
- Bottom of the rear fender features a relatively straight cut, to balance the lines of the motorcycle
- Chromed headlamp, headlamp mount, lower triple clamp and turn signals as well as footpegs, shift lever and rear brake lever
- Clean headlight design is compact and isolated without a central fork cover or headlamp bar
- Small, minimalist fender and lack of front fork covers also contribute to the slender appearance of the front end
- Sporty, straight-style handlebar adds to the bike's custom styling. Instead of handlebar clamps, twin tubes elegantly curve back from the upper triple clamp. Both the handlebar and twin tubes are completely chromed
- Forward-mounted footpegs instead of floorboards add to the custom image and improve rider control
- One-piece “gunfighter” style seat is designed for comfortable rider and passenger accommodation and a custom-style look
- Matte black frame emphasizes the chrome finishing
- Standard toe-operated shift lever instead of a heel-toe shifter compliments the forward footpegs for a more open rider position
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke, Liquid-Cooled, SOHC, 4-Valve Cylinder Head, V-Twin
- 903cc / 55.1 cu. in.
- Bore and Stroke
- 88 x 74.2 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI with dual 34mm Keihin throttle bodies (2)
- TCBI with Electronic Advance
- Front Suspension
- 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork
- Rear Suspension
- Uni-Trak® swingarm, 7-way adjustable spring preload
- Front Brakes
- 300mm hydraulic disc
- Rear Brakes
- 270mm hydraulic disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 64.8 in.
- Seat Height
- 27.0 in.
- 7.2 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.3 gal.
- Final Drive
- Metallic Dark Red
- 12 Months