2013 Honda CRF150F
Starts very easy with the electric start.
The CRF150F takes easy operation to the max: Its electric starter takes the kick out of getting underway, but not out of the ride. Its smooth four-stroke engine delivers the power you depend on, while the serious Pro-Link® rear suspension turns whoop-de-don'ts into whoop-de-dos. Add the CRF150F's smooth-shifting five-speed transmission, legendary low maintenance, and a full measure of Honda reliability, and you're ready to take your off-road riding to the max. The CRF150F from Honda. You'll have no trouble starting it—or taking care of it.
Small Engine, Big Power: Powerful enough to keep experienced riders entertained, but unintimidating for beginning adults, the CRF150's 4-stroke powerplant is the perfect solution.
No Kickstarting Necessary: Now you can get your kicks without kickstarting. Thanks to Honda's easy-to-use, ultra-reliable electric starter system.
- Engine Type: 149cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 57.3mm x 57.8mm
- Induction: 24mm piston-valve carburetor
- Ignition: CDI
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
- Transmission: Five-speed
- Final Drive: #520 O-ring-sealed chain; 13T/48T
- Front Suspension: 35mm leading-axle Showa® fork; 9.1 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® Showa single-shock; 8.9 inches travel
- Front Brake: Single 240mm disc
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 70/100-19
- Rear Tire: 90/100-16
- Rake: 26.2° (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 88mm (3.4 inches)
- Wheelbase: 52.3 inches
- Seat Height: 32.8 inches
- Curb Weight: 233.9 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.9 gallons, including 0.4-gallon reserve
- Ground Clearance: 10.1 inches
- Model Id: CRF150F
- Emissions: Meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA off-road emissions standards.
- Available Colors: Red
- Note: Six Months, Transferable limited warranty.
- Electric Starter: Push-button starting makes getting going easier in all kinds of conditions. Efficient design adds minimal weight.
- Keyed Ignition: Keyed ignition switch for added security. The switch lets you control who goes riding and when, important if you have younger riders in the house.
- Disc Brake: Front disc brake provides superior stopping power. Front disc rotor is drilled for lightness and better wet-weather performance.
- 149cc Engine: Dependable 149cc single-cylinder air-cooled four-stroke engine offers plenty of user-friendly power and torque spread over a wide rpm range.
- Skidplate: High-impact plastic skidplate protects lower engine cases.
- Heavy-Duty Clutch: Heavy-duty clutch offers smooth, progressive engagement.
- Motocross-Style Seat: Motocross-style seat is low and comfortable, and allows maximum rider movement.
- Sealed Battery: Maintenance-free sealed battery helps insure that your CRF150F is ready to ride without you having to do a lot of pre-ride preparation.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension: Progressive linkage connects a single shock to the swingarm. Delivers an excellent combination of spring and damping rates over a wide range of riding conditions. Heavy duty Showa® rear shock.
- Snail-Type Chain Adjusters: Snail-Type chain adjusters for easy maintenance.
- Lightweight Rims: Strong, lightweight rims feature straight-pull spokes for more strength.
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke, SOHC; two-valve
- Bore and Stroke
- 57.3mm x 57.8mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- 24mm piston-valve carburetor
- Front Suspension
- 35mm leading-axle Showa® fork; 9.1 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 240mm disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® Showa single-shock; 8.9 in. travel
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 233.9 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.9 gal., including 0.4-gal. reserve
- 52.3 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 10.1 in.
- Seat Height
- 32.8 in.
- 88mm (3.4 in.)
- 26.2 deg.
- Final Drive
- #520 O-ring-sealed chain; 13T/48T
- Six Months, Transferable limited warranty