No reasonable offer refused!
2014 Yamaha YFM350TER
Call for Price
Stock Image: Red
SMITH'S SPORT CYCLE INC.
- The power-packed, highly reliable Grizzly 350 Automatic 4x4 solid axle carries a lot of advanced Yamaha ATV technology in an affordable package.
- Ultramatic® transmission with dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive and reverse is the most advanced drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and uses a sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking in 4WD mode and reverse.
- Three-position On-Command® 4WD system lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD—all with the simple push of a button. Override button allows engine to make maximum rpm in full Diff. Lock mode.
- Light weight and advanced design produce an ATV with light steering and a class-leading turning radius, for excellent maneuverability and nimble handling—even in 4WD.
- Left-side-mounted F/N/R shift lever keeps throttle hand free while shifting.
- Wide, fully integrated floorboards help keep feet dry, and serrated foot pegs provide extra grip in wet conditions.
- Large-diameter ventilated hydraulic dual front disc and single rear drum brakes deliver consistent stopping power in a variety of conditions.
- Aggressive 25x8-12 front and 25x10-12 rear tires further boost ground clearance while providing plenty of traction and responsive handling.
- Rugged and reliable 348cc air/oil-cooled, SOHC four-stroke single produces stump-pulling bottom-end power and loves to rev.
- Semi-oval slide 33mm Mikuni® carburetor and high-output DC-CDI ignition deliver excellent throttle response and engine performance at all rpm.
- Pushbutton electric start with seven-disc torque-limiting damper assembly to protect the starter motor.
- Stainless steel muffler and header design provides superior power characteristics, exhaust sound and unmatched durability.
- Specially designed drive system air intake helps prevent overheating and assists in keeping water and debris from entering the drive case.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine maintenance.
- Lightweight CAD-designed chassis features outstanding durability with superior rigidity for class-leading agility and handling.
- 9.7 inches of ground clearance and composite plastic skidplate improve maneuverability and undercarriage protection.
- Direct front shaft drive eliminates U-joint for greater durability and more efficient power transfer when engaged in 4WD.
- 32.6-inch seat height for great handling.
- Independent double-wishbone front suspension features 6.3 inches of travel.
- Sturdy steel swingarm and single rear shock feature 7.1 inches of travel.
- Heavy-duty front carry bar and CV joint guards help prevent damage to boot covers.
- Steel cargo racks with special, extra-durable wrinkle paint finish feature a combined cargo capacity of 264 pounds (88 front, 176 rear).
- Standard, center-mounted trailer hitch can hook up more than 1100 pounds of payload.
- Large front and rear fenders with inner guards offer excellent mud/splash protection.
- Water-resistant, large-capacity underseat storage box provides added convenience.
- Plush, specially designed seat is widely contoured for incomparable rider comfort.
- Large-capacity, 3.8-gallon fuel tank has an easy-to-reach petcock valve.
- Specially designed drive system air intake vent prevents overheating and keeps water and mud from entering drive case.
- Easy-access, tool-free air filter box allows for quick maintenance.
- Maintenance-free 12-amp-hour battery provides reliable cold-weather starting power.
- Easy-access underseat marine-spec electrical components ensure maximum protection from the elements.
- Dual, bright, multireflector 30-watt Krypton bulb headlights with high and low beams.
- Easy, handlebar-mounted choke lever.
- Assembled in Newnan, GA, U.S.A.
- Type: 348cc, 4-stroke, air/oil-cooled single; SOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 83.0mm x 64.5mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Fuel Delivery: Mikuni® 33mm BSR
- Ignition: DC - CDI
- Starting System: Electric
- Transmission: Yamaha Ultramatic® V-belt with front/rear-wheel engine braking/ F, N, R
- Drive Train: Yamaha On-Command® pushbutton; 2WD, 4WD; shaft drive
- Suspension / Front: Independent double wishbone; 6.3-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: Swingarm; 7.1-in travel
- Brakes / Front: Dual hydraulic discs
- Brakes / Rear: Fully sealed drum
- Tires / Front: AT25x8-12
- Tires / Rear: AT25x10-12
- L x W x H: 78.1 x 42.7 x 44.1 in.
- Seat Height: 32.6 in.
- Wheelbase: 48.5 in.
- Turning Radius: 118 in.
- Ground Clearance: 9.7 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 3.8 gal.
- Wet Weight: 568 lb.
- Rack Capacity: 88 lb. Fr./176 lb. Rr.
- Towing Capacity: 1102 lb.
- Instrumentation: None
- Lighting: Dual 30W Krypton multireflector headlights & 21W/5W brakelight
- Warranty: 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, single; SOHC
- Bore x Stroke
- 83.0mm x 64.5mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Mikuni® 33mm BSR
- Starting System
- Front Suspension
- Independent double wishbone
- Front Travel
- 6.3 in.
- Front Brake Type
- Dual hydraulic discs
- Front Tires
- Rear Travel
- 7.1 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Rear Brake Type
- Fully sealed drum
- Rear Tires
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 568 lb.
- Front Rack Capacity
- 88 lb.
- Rear Rack Capacity
- 176 lb.
- Towing Capacity
- 1102 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.8 gal.
- Ground Clearance
- 9.7 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 78.1 x 42.7 x 44.1 in.
- 48.5 in.
- Drive Train
- Yamaha On-Command® pushbutton; 2WD, 4WD; shaft drive
- Final Drive
- Yamaha Ultramatic® V-belt with front/rear-wheel engine braking/ F, N, R
- Dual 30W Krypton multireflector headlights & 21W/5W brakelight
- Hunter Green, Steel Blue, Red
- 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)