2017 Honda CRF150F
Call for Price
Choosing the right dirt bike for a smaller rider is about three things: the right fit, an appropriate amount of power, and quality. The Honda CRF150F takes our entry-level dirt bike and moves it up a notch or two. It’s a little taller, to fit taller riders. It also offers an easy-to-use electric starter. In terms of power, its smooth four-stroke engine delivers plenty, but the powerband is tuned to be plenty rider friendly too. Pro-Link® rear suspension takes on the bumps and knocks of the trail. A five-speed transmission gives your rider the control of a big bike. And then there’s Honda’s legendary reliability and build quality—things no other brand can begin to touch.
Be A Responsible Rider: All parents need to consider their youngsters' age, size, ability and maturity before allowing them to ride. Obtain a copy of "Off-Road Safety Tips" from your local Honda Dealer.
- 149cc Engine: A dependable 149cc single-cylinder air-cooled four-stroke engine offers plenty of user-friendly power and torque spread over a wide rpm range.
- Skid Plate: A high-impact plastic skid plate protects lower engine cases.
- Heavy-Duty Clutch: The heavy-duty clutch offers smooth, progressive engagement.
- Sealed Battery: The maintenance-free sealed battery helps ensure that your CRF150F is ready to go without a lot of pre-ride preparation.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension: Progressive linkage connects a single heavy-duty Showa® shock to the swingarm, delivering an excellent combination of spring and damping rates over a wide range of riding conditions.
- Disc Brake: The front disc brake provides superior stopping power, and the front disc rotor is drilled for lightness and better wet-weather performance.
- Lightweight Rims: Strong, lightweight rims feature straight-pull spokes for more strength.
- Snail-Type Chain Adjusters: Snail-Type chain adjusters for easy maintenance.
- Keyed Ignition: A keyed ignition switch for added security—the switch lets you control who goes riding and when, important if you have younger riders in the house.
- Rigid Bodywork: Bold CRF graphics and bodywork that is rigid and stylish out on the trail.
- Electric Starter: Push-button starting makes getting going easier in all kinds of conditions, while the efficient design adds minimal weight.
- Motocross-Style Seat: The motocross-style seat is low and comfortable, allowing for maximum rider movement.
- Engine Type: 149cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 57.3mm x 57.8mm
- Induction: 24mm piston-valve carburetor
- Ignition: CDI
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
- Transmission: Five-speed
- Final Drive: #520 O-ring-sealed chain; 13T/48T
- Front Suspension: 35mm leading-axle Showa® fork; 9.1 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® Showa single-shock; 8.9 inches travel
- Front Brake: Single 240mm disc
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 70/100-19
- Rear Tire: 90/100-16
- Rake: 26.2° (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 88mm (3.4 inches)
- Wheelbase: 52.3 inches
- Seat Height: 32.8 inches
- Curb Weight: 233.9 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.9 gallons, including 0.4-gallon reserve
- Ground Clearance: 10.1 inches
- Model Id: CRF150F
- Emissions: Meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA off-road emissions standards.
- Available Colors: Red
- Note: Six months, Transferable limited warranty. Extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Single-Cylinder Four-Stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 57.3mm x 57.8mm
- Compression Ratio
- Front Suspension
- 35mm leading-axle Showa® fork; 9.1 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 240mm disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® Showa single-shock; 8.9 in. travel
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 233.9 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.9 gal., including 0.4 gal. reserve
- 52.3 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 10.1 in.
- Seat Height
- 32.8 in.
- 88mm (3.4 in.)
- 26.2 deg. (Caster Angle)
- Final Drive
- #520 O-ring-sealed chain; 13T/48T
- Six months, Transferable limited warranty. Extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.