No reasonable offer refused!
2019 Yamaha Raptor 700R SE
Call for Price
Raptor 700R SE
All Hail The King
Boasting GYTR performance parts, unique color and graphics and unmatched performance, the Raptor 700R SE is sport ATV royalty.
- Aggressive SE Style: Aggressive styling makes the Raptor 700R SE look as menacing as it really is, with added features like a dealer-installed, GYTR® front grab bar and heel guards to match its unqiue graphics package. The mighty Raptor 700R SE is ready to go whether the destination is the dunes, the trails or the track.
- Big-Bore Power: Powered by our most potent big-bore Raptor engine ever - 686cc of liquid-cooled, fuel-injected power. The engine produces big torque right off idle, transitioning into a fat mid-range and monstrous top-end.
- Advanced Chassis: Big power and lightweight, a combination that makes any ATV rider take notice, is standard on the Raptor 700R SE, with a hybrid steel aluminum frame and Controlled-Fill aluminum sub-frame and cast aluminum swingarm combining to produce a super-strong structure and the lightest ATV in its class.
- Rider-Friendly Features: A thick comfortable seat provides excellent comfort while the dual counterbalancers, electric starting, and reverse keep things nice and civilized when needed, but when it comes time to pull the trigger the big-bore Raptor 700R SE stands tall.
- Advanced Suspension: The YFZ inspired handling of the Raptor 700R SE is incredible to experience blasting through the woods. Thanks to the 9.1 inches of front travel and 10.1 inches out back, the trail bumps smooth out while the rider keeps things under control. With the combination of power, solid handling, and a great suspension this machine has to be experienced to be fully appreciated.
- Smooth, Powerful Engine: Forged lightweight piston, connecting rod and crankshaft in the 686cc engine are light and strong, for a hard-hitting, quick-revving powerplant that revs all the way to 9000 rpm. Dual counterbalancers keep it smooth.
- Advanced Fuel Injection: Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI) means consistently excellent engine performance in a wide range of conditions, elevations and temperatures.
- Digital Ignition: Digital TCI w/32-bit electronic control unit controls fuel injection and ignition systems for consistent performance and fantastic throttle response.
- Electric Starter: Reliable push-button electric start in any gear adds extra convenience.
- Robust Transmission: Race-bred five-speed transmission with reverse, along with Raptor 700R SE's monstrous powerband, means there's a choice of gears in just about all situations. YZ-spec ratchet shifter ensures smooth, resistance-free shifting under power. Heavy-duty clutch features sturdy basket and plates designed to harness the power.
- Excellent Serviceability: Easy-to-reach oil filter and tool-free air filter provide added convenience.
- High-Tech Chassis: State-of-the-art chassis combines a steel front section with an YZ-style piggyback rear shock gives 10.1-inch wheel travel along with preload adjustment.
- Advanced Suspension: YZ-style piggyback shocks are fully adjustable with high- and low-speed compression adjustability for maximum sport versatility, along with preload and rebound adjustment. Front wheel travel is a plush 9.1 inches, while the rear shock provides 10.1 inches of wheel travel.
- Powerful Brakes: Twin aluminum-piston front disc brakes deliver tremendous stopping power. Discs are drilled, which helps reduce unsprung weight for excellent suspension compliance, with an additional twin-piston rear brake for maximum stopping power.
- Aggressive Maxxis® Tires: High-performance front 22x10-9 and 20x10-9 rear Maxxis® tires with a specially designed tread pattern deliver superb, class-leading traction for razor-sharp handling in a variety of terrain and conditions.
- Lightweight Wheels: Lightweight aluminum wheels help enhance suspension performance by reducing unsprung weight.
- Wide Foot Pegs: Race-inspired 45mm serrated foot pegs provide excellent boot traction.
- Strong Frame: Controlled-fill aluminum subframe is light and strong, as is the composite front grab bar.
- Sporty Ergonomics: Long, YZ-style seat allows maximum rider comfort and movement with superb sport-riding ergonomics.
- High Visibility Lighting: Multireflector 30-watt Krypton headlights set back in the front cowl add the perfect no-compromises sporting accent, and an LED taillight provides great visibility.
- Large Fuel Tank: Large-capacity, 2.9-gallon fuel tank and Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI) mean more time on the trail between fill-ups.
- Ergonomic Controls: Thumb throttle lever has a smooth shape for a feel riders will appreciate, with less fatigue at the end of the day. Handlebar-mounted flip-type parking brake lever is simple to use.
- Yamaha Diagnostic Tool: The Raptor 700R SE is Yamaha Diagnostic Tool-ready for improved serviceability.
- Assembled in the U.S.A.: The Raptor 700R SE is proudly assembled in the U.S.A.
- Engine Type: 686cc liquid-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 4 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 102.0mm x 84.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel Delivery: Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI), 44mm
- Ignition: TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Starting System: Electric
- Transmission: 5-speed w/reverse; wet multiplate clutch
- Final Drive: X-ring chain; 2WD
- Suspension / Front: Independent double wishbone w/piggyback high/low-speed compression, rebound and threaded preload adjustment, 9.1 in. travel
- Suspension / Rear: Cast aluminum swing arm w/piggyback high/low-speed compression, rebound and threaded preload adjustment, 10.1 in. travel
- Brakes / Front: Dual hydraulic disc
- Brakes / Rear: Hydraulic disc
- Tires / Front: AT22 x 7-10 Maxxis®
- Tires / Rear: AT20 x 10-9 Maxxis®
- L x W x H: 72.6 in. x 45.5 in. x 43.9 in.
- Seat Height: 32.7 in.
- Wheelbase: 50.4 in.
- Maximum Ground Clearance: 9.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 2.9 gal.
- Wet Weight***: 422 lb.
- Lighting: Dual 30W Krypton headlights and LED brake light
- Warranty: 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)
NOTES:Wet weight includes the vehicle with all standard equipment and all fluids, including oil, coolant (as applicable) and a full tank of fuel. It does not include the weight of options or accessories. Wet weight is useful in making real-world comparisons with other models. The riders depicted on this website are professionals, and all of the action was shot on a closed course. At Yamaha, we want every ride to be safe and enjoyable. Always dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Avoid excessive speeds and never engage in stunt riding. Never ride under the influence of alcohol or other drugs; it is illegal and dangerous. Always inspect your Yamaha before riding. Read the Owner's Manual and the product warning labels before operation. Yamaha and the Motorcycle Safety Foundation encourage you to ride safely and respect the environment. For safety and training information, see your dealer or call the MSF at 800.446.9227.
- Engine Type
- SOHC 4-stroke; 4 valves
- Bore x Stroke
- 102.0mm x 84.0mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI), 44mm
- Starting System
- Front Travel
- 9.1 in.
- Front Suspension
- Independent double wishbone w/piggyback high/low-speed compression, rebound and threaded preload adjustment
- Front Brake Type
- Dual hydraulic disc
- Front Tires
- AT22 x 7-10 Maxxis®
- Rear Travel
- 10.1 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Cast aluminum swing arm w/piggyback high/low-speed compression, rebound and threaded preload adjustment
- Rear Brake Type
- Hydraulic disc
- Rear Tires
- AT20 x 10-9 Maxxis®
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 422 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.9 gal.
- Ground Clearance
- 9.5 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 72.6 in. x 45.5 in. x 43.9 in.
- 50.4 in.
- Final Drive
- X-ring chain; 2WD
- 5-speed w/reverse; wet multiplate clutch
- Dual 30W Krypton headlights and LED brake light
- Red, Armor Grey
- 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)