No reasonable offer refused!
2019 Yamaha VC1800-UA
Call for Price
Stock Image: Carbon Metallic
SMITH'S SPORT CYCLE INC.
- Cruiser Seat: The 3-person Cruiser Seat is designed to provide comfort for all-day touring.
- NanoXcel® Hull And Deck: NanoXcel® hull delivers an impressive power-to-weight ratio, agile ride and industry-leading fuel efficiency.
- 1.8 HO Yamaha Marine Engine: Race-proven performance that outperforms the competition.
- RiDE®: Drivers switch from forward to neutral to reverse with one pull of the throttle resulting in easier deceleration, reversing and docking.
Hull + Deck
- Available Colors: Carbon Metallic, Yacht Blue with White
- Rider Capacity: 1-3person
- Length: 131.9 in.
- Width: 48.0 in.
- Height (meters): 1.19 m
- Height (inches): 46.9 in.
- Dry Weight: 767 lb.
- Fuel Capacity (liters): 70 liters
- Fuel Capacity (gallons): 18.5 gal.
- Storage Capacity (gallons): 24.6 gal.
- NanoXcel® Ultra-lightweight Hull and Deck: Standard
- Displacement: 1812cc
- Engine Type: 4-cylinder, 4-stroke, 1.8 Liter High Output Yamaha Marine Engine
- Pump Type: 155mm High-pressure
- Fuel Type Recommended: Regular Unleaded
- RiDE™ by Yamaha: Standard
- Reverse: in RiDE™ with Traction Control
- Security/Low-RPM Mode w/ Remote Transmitter: Standard
- Cruise Assist/No Wake Mode™: Standard
- Seat: Cruiser, 2-piece
- Watertight Storage: Standard
- Dual Mirrors: Standard
- Glove Box: With Dual Cupholders
- Reboarding Step: Standard
- Two-Tone Deck Mats: Standard
- Automatic Bilge: Standard
- Tow Hook: Standard
- Engine Type
- 4-cylinder, 4-stroke, 1.8 Liter High Output Yamaha Marine Engine
- Dry Weight
- 767 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 18.5 gal.
- 46.9 in.
- 131.9 in.
- 48.0 in.
- Rider Capacity
- Storage Capacity
- 24.6 gal.
- 155mm High-pressure
- Carbon Metallic, Yacht Blue with White