2020 Honda CRF250RL
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
From Holeshot to Podium.
There are two things you need to know about 250 motocrossers: First, the most direct path to the podium starts with snaring the holeshot. Second, Honda's CRF250R is an absolute holeshot-seeking machine. And this year, your lock on the holeshot is looking better than ever. That's because the 2020 CRF250R gets a new frame and swingarm, new intake and exhaust valves, a new intake cam, new head pipes, stronger clutch springs, and other improvements like the battery mounted lower for a better center of gravity. Air filter volume and surface area is up, and that means more power, all making an awesome bike even better.
- Electric Start: The CRF250R is equipped with an effortless electric starter. Convenient and lightweight, it's a huge deal if you need to restart a stalled bike in the heat of battle.
- HRC Launch Control: We're talking about a special ECU program here: push the button to select the mode, hold the throttle open, release the clutch, and the CRF250R will do the rest, launching you into the first turn with a big advantage. It turns your bike into a holeshot-seeking machine!
- Double-Spray Injector Settings: The CRF250R's fuel-injection system sprays twice per intake cycle. That helps increase fuel atomization without adding the weight or complexity of a second injector. The better fuel atomization means more power in the midrange and on over rev—you'll feel it the first time you race.
- Showa Spring Fork: The 49mm Showa fork features a conventional spring design that helps increase the CRF250R's front-suspension precision, handling and feel. The 39mm piston diameter and 25mm rod diameter guarantee a plush feel and supple action.
- Engine Type: 249cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 79.0mm x 50.9mm
- Induction: Programmed Fuel-Injection system (PGM-FI); 44mm throttle bore
- Ignition: Full transistorized
- Compression Ratio: 13.9:1
- Starter: Electric with lithium-ion battery
- Valve Train: DOHC, four-valve; 33mm intake, titanium; 26mm exhaust, titanium
- Transmission: 5-speed
- Final Drive: #520 Chain; 13T/51T
- Front Suspension: 49mm fully adjustable leading-axle inverted telescopic Showa SPG coil-spring fork; 12.0 inches of travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link system; fully adjustable Showa single shock; 12.4 inches of travel
- Front Brake: Single 260mm hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake: Single 240mm hydraulic disc
- Front Tire: Dunlop Geomax MX3S 80/100-21
- Rear Tire: Dunlop Geomax MX3S 100/90-19
- Rake (Caster Angle): 27° 22'
- Trail: 4.6 inches
- Wheelbase: 58.3 inches
- Seat Height: 37.8 inches
- Curb Weight: 237 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.6 gallons
- Ground Clearance: 12.9 inches
- Length: 85.9 inches
- Width: 32.5 inches
- Height: 50.2 inches
- Available Colors: Red
- Model ID: CRF250R
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 79.0mm x 50.9mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Programmed Fuel-Injection system (PGM-FI); 44mm throttle bore
- Full transistorized
- Front Suspension
- 49mm fully adjustable leading-axle inverted telescopic Showa SPG coil-spring fork; 12.0 in. of travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 260mm hydraulic disc
- Front Tire
- Dunlop Geomax MX3S 80/100-21
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link system; fully adjustable Showa single shock; 12.4 in. of travel
- Rear Brakes
- Single 240mm hydraulic disc
- Rear Tire
- Dunlop Geomax MX3S 100/90-19
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 237 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.6 gal.
- 58.3 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 12.9 in.
- Seat Height
- 37.8 in.
- 4.6 in.
- 27 deg. 22 min.
- Final Drive
- #520 Chain; 13T/51T